From The PHILADELPHIA TRIBUNE, May 5, 2015: According to a study in the “Nutrition Journal,” children between the ages of 4 and 13 should be consuming four to six cups of water per every 1,000 calories they eat. Around 75 percent of dietary water comes from beverages and the remaining 25 percent comes from moisture in foods. Yet only one in four U.S. children are getting the amount they need. Even mild dehydration can lead to health problems and trouble concentrating. For many parents, however, which drinks to offer their kids — and how to get their kids to drink them — can sometimes be a dilemma.
To read the original article, please click here (external website will open in new tab).
Leave A Comment